Office of Secret Intelligence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAISING MONEY TO FIGHT CANCER (And beat nurses)

2 posters

Go down

RAISING MONEY TO FIGHT CANCER (And beat nurses) Empty RAISING MONEY TO FIGHT CANCER (And beat nurses)

Post  Dave Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:31 pm

So, I'm raising money for St. Baldricks. It's an event where people raise money and shave their heads.

Basically, the money goes to fighting childhood cancer, and the hair goes to making wigs for children, and mopping up oil (if the hair is too short to make wigs).

Anyway, I'm there to make a documentary and music video for them (I'm digital cinema, it's what i do). So, I signed up as a volunteer, then a member of game club (which i am president of) signed up as a shavee. We formed the Game Club Team and are raising money.

Our goal: DEFEAT THE NURSING ORGANIZATION.

So, if you have a spare dollar or two, please donate as it will help us put thoses nurses in their place and show that gamers can really be awesome.

LINKY:
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/428815

And no, I'm not getting my head shaved, I'll be too busy running 5 cameras, a green-screen, audio equipment, and managing the AV systems.

Dave
Co-Director
Co-Director

Goverment Wage : 4847
Goverment Power : 0

Back to top Go down

RAISING MONEY TO FIGHT CANCER (And beat nurses) Empty Re: RAISING MONEY TO FIGHT CANCER (And beat nurses)

Post  d0x Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 am

Truly a worthy thing to do, Dave.

If it is one thing I praise it's when a person does things like this for such deserving souls.

I'll see what I can do! :3
d0x
d0x
Director
Director

Goverment Wage : 4868
Goverment Power : 0

Back to top Go down